Saving the instructions to your computer

You can easily save any of these instructions to your computer for viewing while off-line.

On a PC use the ctrl key + s then choose to save as type "web page html only" Or do a file "save as" from the drop down menu on your browser. Direct it to save the instructions in the folder of your choice.

On a Mac use the command key +s

Direct links to the instructions for the various kits are listed on the right hand side of the page.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

 Where am I am and what am I up to lately? Making Tiny Village kits of course but in a brand new location that changes frequently.

I am now officially a "Nomad"  on the road full time since the beginning of August in my small vintage travel trailer pulled by my Honda Element. The combination has certainly drawn a lot of attention wherever I go. The first question people ask is "did I have the trailer custom built to go with my car?" No one believes that it is a 50 year old vintage trailer. Of course the only thing still original on it is the fiberglass shell and the lift mechanism for the popup roof section. All of the interior is new, the frame, axle and wheels are also new as is the canvas in the popup. It even has a solar panel on the roof now and of course modern electrical plug-ins for USB devices as well as LED lighting. 

Of course I also put in a desk space in the trailer and I have a portable workshop space, ie a dome tent with space to stand up inside of it. photo above is of my current campsite including that dome ten at the campsite I am staying in near the town of Poulsbo, WA for the rest of October 2020. It is a nice place, very large campsites.

Yes I am still going to be making miniatures. I brought along the Coastal Cottage dollhouse to finish. Plus I am still making and selling Tiny Village kits in my Etsy store. Despite Covid 19 it has been a good year for my Tiny Village sales. Hopefully this winter, now that my vision is a little more improved and less warpy looking, I can design more kits for that series. 

A traveling business is not all that difficult to do as I have cellular connections for the internet and I have electrical power from solar and a generator if the camp sites I stay in do not have electrical power available. So I can cut kits, package, receive orders and do shipping. 

Do you know what a "Snowbird" is? That is what I now am, a person with an RV who goes south to warm sunny places in the winter and north to cool places in the summer. The dream of many persons in my age group 😊